HOW TO START
- Choose a Location: Choosing the right location is essential to the success of your betting shop. Locations with high human traffic are most ideal. (If in doubt about the suitability location, you can contact us for verification before signing a tenancy agreement, verification can also be done if you already have a shop)
- Secure a shop: Your shop should be easy to access, secure, well ventilated and not too small. If possible, avoid shopping complexes with strict rules like closing and opening times. We advise that you rent a cheap shop. A shop with a rent of N1m might make the same sales as a shop of N250k in the right location. Imagine the difference in profits.
- Request for Approval: Its best to request for approval before paying the shop rent. However, if you already own a shop, it will also need to be approved. Once your shop is approved, you’ll be given payment instructions for the franchise fee of 40,000 Naira and an agreement form to sign.
- Set up your shop: A basic shop should have the following –
- Visible exterior signage
- Bright external and interior lighting
- Computers and Thermal printers: For taking bets and for customers to book bets (or Self-service)
- Televisions: For showing virtual games and live matches
- Furnishing: Cashier desk, chairs, storage bins etc
- Fans for proper ventilation
- Free wall for promotional posters
- Generator (if you do not have a source of constant power supply)
- Internet modem (do some research on which provider works best at your location).
- Decoders and a dish to set up your virtual channels
We will be happy to provide you with brand guidelines that depict proper shop set up on request
Equipping your shop: Once your set up is complete, you will be provided with the following:
- Software installation
- Management account
- Promotional flyers
- 20,000 Naira trading balance
- Training Courses
- Free decoder for our virtual games
You will also be provided with technical support and more promotional materials if required.