Virtual NairaBET Market Types Available to Bet Onkayode olanrewaju
With live sporting events taking the back seat for a while now, more people are now exploring the option of virtual games.
Betting on virtual games has been around for as long as anyone can remember. However, it’s usually overshadowed by the noise of pre-match and in-play bets on real-life sporting events. More so, most people tend to think of it as something that can only be played in a NairaBET shop.
As people get to understand virtual games better, questions about the computer-simulated games have increased. The interest in it has increased as more people try to make money from it.
Recurrent among most of the questions asked are the various types of betting market available to bet on. To answer this question, we’ve provided a comprehensive list of virtual betting markets available to bettors on NairaBET.
Let’s take a look at some of them.
Market Types in Virtual Football
Punters can bet on as many as 10 rounds of football game in one hour. However, it’s impossible to cash in on these games if you’re not familiar with the market types. Below is a list of the available market types:
- Main (1X2): This when you predict the final outcome of the match. The options are Home (1) to win, the match to end in a draw (X) or Away (2) to win.
- Double Chance: This is when you predict any of the following: a win or draw for either the home team or the away team or predict any of the teams to win.
- Over/Under: This is when you predict the number of goals that will be scored in the match. You can choose to predict that the total goals will be OVER or UNDER a particular number e.g. If you select OVER1.5, it means that the number of goals must be 2 and above. If your selection is UNDER 1.5 then it has to be 1 goal or none in the match. Same applies for O/U 2.5. O/U 3.5 etc.
- GG/NG: This is when you predict that BOTH TEAMS WILL SCORE in the match (GG) e.g. 1:1, 2:1. 3:2 etc. OR predict that ONLY ONE OR NONE OF THE TEAMS WOULD SCORE (NG) e.g. 2:0, 0:0, 0:1, 4:0 etc.
- HT/FT: This is when you predict the team that would win at half time(HT) and the team that would win at the end of the match (FT).
- Over/Under + 1×2: This is when you predict the total goals in the match and also the outcome of the game.
- Total Score: This is when you predict the exact number of goals that will be scored in the match, e.g. 3 goals, 4 goals, 1, etc.
- Correct Score: This is when you predict the exact score line in a match e.g. Predicting that a match will end 2:0, 3:1, 4:1, etc.
- Multi-Goal: This is when you predict the range of goals that will be scored in the match e.g. predicting that the number of goals will be between 3-5, 4-6, 1-3 etc.
Market Types in Dog/Horse Racing
Punters can opt for staking on the dogs/horses, instead of virtual football.
Unlike football however, the betting terms used are mostly strange to bettors. To help you demystify betting on virtual dog/horse racing, here are the market types and what they mean:
- Winner: This is when you predict that a select dog/horse will emerge as FIRST – or the winner of the race.
- Place: This is when you predict that your selected dog/horse will finish the race either in FIRST or SECOND position.
- Show: This is when you predict that the dog/horse you have selected will end the race either in FIRST, SECOND or THIRD.
- Double: This is when you select two dogs or horses and predict the exact positions they will finish the race in e.g. selecting dog 5 to be first and dog 1 to be second.
- Triple: This is when you select three dogs or horses and predict the exact positions they will finish the race in e.g. selecting dog 5 to be first, dog 1 to be second and dog 4 to be third.
- Quinella: This is when you back two select dogs or horses and predict that they will finish the race either as first and second respectively or as second and first respectively e.g. selecting dog 5 to be first and dog 1 to be second or dog 1 to be first and dog 5 to be second
- System Double: This is when you select two dogs and predict the exact position they will finish the race in e.g. 5-4, 4-5. This bet is placed in two ways which means the system would charge double stake.aaa
- System Triple: This bet is placed in six ways. In this bet market, you simply predict the dogs/horses that will emerge first, second or third for a particular race. To fulfill this specific kind of bet, the system will place your bet in the various outcomes possible e.g. 4-5-6, 4-6-5, 5-4-6, 5-6-4, 6-4-5, 6,5,6. The customer will be charged 6 times the unit stake for this type of bet
- Odd/Even: This is when you predict that the dog/horse you selected will emerge in an even number position, that is 2,4,6 or an odd number position like 1, 3 or 5
- Over/Under: This is when you predict that the dog/horse you selected will emerge in an OVER position e.g. 4,5,6 or UNDER position e.g. 1,2,3.
With the betting markets explained above, virtual games are no longer as mysterious as they used to be, right? Now, you can help your customers cash in on events in the world of virtual games while they also bet on live action.
Leave a Reply